November 15, 2015 marked the premiere of a new listing I represent with trusted colleague and listing partner, Michelle Balog. Being sold by the original owner, this 2008 construction is in exceptional condition and offers buyers a great starter home or a pied-de-tier in this fine city. Look at the views of City Hall!
Here is more information about this lovely studio condo:
Address: 650 Turk Street #T706
Neighborhood: Van Ness-Civic Center
Bathrooms: 1 BA
HOA Dues: $486
Listed At: $549,000
This studio condo features incredible light, an open floor plan, and iconic views. Symphony Towers is a refined urban residence that is perfect for the urban dweller or for a pied-a-terre seeker who likes to be amidst city living with modern amenities including an elevator. Centrally located near San Francisco’s cultural center, The Performing Arts District (PAD), Symphony Towers is only a short distance from the SF Symphony, Ballet, and Opera. There is easy access to public transportation, freeways, and tech shuttles, and one of the most popular and best local coffee makers, Philz, is right by your front door!
One-car parking is an added convenience, but public transport is a cinch. The building includes a locked bicycle storage room and a controlled-access garage with City CarShare if you need use of a second car. Enjoy panoramic views of the city from the gracious roof deck where you can sunbathe, entertain with the help of the gas barbecue, or sip a beverage and watch the sunset.
Several of the City’s major cultural and governmental buildings are located in the Van Ness/Civic Center neighborhood along with the Civic Center Plaza and United Nations Plaza. The United Nations Charter was signed in the Herbst Theatre in 1945, and in 1987 it was declared a national historic landmark. Other buildings of note include City Hall, the Supreme Court of California, the War Memorial Opera House, Davies Symphony Hall, and the Art Institute of California. The area is brimming with history. It is the epicenter for culture and the arts. Take cooking classes at The San Francisco Cooking School, enjoy a famous French soul food brunch at Brenda’s, take in a performance at Great American Music Hall or the Opera House, or watch a movie, all within a few blocks of your home. Whole Foods is nearby as well. At 650 Turk you are in the center of the city and close to major highways for quick transportation.
• Studio condo with iconic views of San Francisco
• Great layout with incredible light
• Open living/dining area with laminate wood flooring
• Modern kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances including Miele oven, cooktop, and hood
• Full bathroom with limestone counters and shower over tub
• In-unit Bosch washer and dryer
• Deeded 1-car parking plus bike storage
• HOA dues: $486 per month
• Elegant custom lobbies with maple and slate finishes
• High-speed elevator
• Landscaped courtyard and fountain
• Landscaped roof deck with stainless steel gas grill and incredible San Francisco views
• Controlled-access garage
• Locked bike storage room
• State-of-the-art building access systems
• Professional property management
• City CarShare location available to residents
• Blocks from Jefferson Square Park
• Close to many shuttle stops, gyms, cultural activities, and great restaurants and bars
For showings contact Gabriel Rojas at 415.562.6999 or gabriel@climbSF.com
Contact Gabriel to buy or sell your home in San Francisco or Oakland.
email@example.com | 415-562-6999